- On your first/old computer, open Check Designer.
- Open any account.
- Choose File | Data Backup.
- Press Browse and save the backup file where you wish, such as a flash USB drive.
- Press Yes.
- Now, on your second/new computer open up a sample account in Check Designer.
- Go to File | Data Restore.
- Find the location of your backup file. Choose the backup file and press Open.
- You will see a message that says, "Restoring your files from a backup will change your existing files back to the time the backup file was made. Do you want to continue?"
- Choose Yes.
- You data from your first/old computer will now be on your second computer.
How do I transfer my check designs from one computer to another? (KB011024)
Modified on: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?