If the Update button under the Utilities menu is greyed out and you cannot update to version 184.108.40.206, you can manually update with the following steps:
- Close BookKeeper if it is open
- Download the update from the following link:
- Save the file to an easily accessible location, such as your Desktop
- After the file has completed the download, extract the executable file (Bookkeeper_11002_Patch.exe) from the ZIP file
- Double-click the extracted executable file (Bookkeeper_11002_Patch.exe) to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation of the update
- After the update has completed its installation, please restart your computer
At this point, you should see that the version is now 220.127.116.11 in the Help - About screen of BookKeeper.
The primary fix for this update is to update the form 941 to show the correct year as well as the new IRS format.