To completely start over, you must uninstall Bookkeeper, delete the "Bookkeeper" directory, and then reinstall the program.
Warning: This will delete your Bookkeeper data file. Before proceeding, it is recommended that you make a backup of your data.
Follow the instructions below to fully delete and reinstall the program:
- Click on the Start button
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Select "Bookkeeper" from the list of programs.
- Click the "Add/Remove" or "Change/Remove" button.
- Follow the steps to uninstall the program.
- After the program is uninstalled, double-click on the My Computer icon on either your Desktop or Start menu.
- Double-click on the C: drive.
- Double-click on the Program Files folder.
- Double-click on the MySoftware folder.
- Right-click on the Bookkeeper folder.
- Select the Delete option from the pop-up menu.
- When prompted for confirmation, click the Yes or OK button.
- Restart your computer.
- Place the Bookkeeper installation disc in the drive and follow the instructions to install the program.
Note: Once the program has been reinstalled, please make sure you reinstall any and all necessary updates that were previously installed.