If you are experiencing problems with Bookkeeper 2006, please install the following patch.
- Close your Bookkeeper program, download the attached patch, then double click it to run the patch.
- Click the default affirmative options - for most users, Open (or Run) | OK | Finish.
- To check if the patch has been successfully installed, open the program and go to "Help | About". The "Version" should now be 184.108.40.206.
This patch fixes the following issues:
- Error message when voiding a check
- Fix the issues when trying to delete an invoice payment
- Fix Report Grouping bugs (report not showing and showing twice)
- Fix the bug when trying to delete an invoice payment
- Fix to Customer Transaction Summary report
- Changed the validation in the bank reconciliation screen for the last statement ending date
- Fix the bug that involved Pending a bank reconciliation where a transfer was involved and you were trying to reconcile the "target" account of the transfer
- Changed the form 941. Aligned printing and provided support for the fact that the 941 is a two sided report now.
- Corrected printing alignment on the 940 form
- Fixed the problem where inventory adjustments were having the cost rounded to the nearest dollar