- Confirm cash payments of bills in the Cash Transaction Information Window.
- Click the “Pay Bills By Cash” link under “Bill Paying Tasks” in the Navigator or check the “Cash” box and click OK in the Bills to Pay window to open the Cash Transaction Information window.
- Enter the date of the payment in the “Date” box or click the calendar button on the right to choose the date.
- Confirm or choose the vendor to pay from the Vendor drop down list.
- Make any needed changes to the “Cash Transaction Items” such as the associated account or the amount of the payment.
- Click “Save” to process the transaction
How do I enter Cash transactions in Bookkeeper 2007? (KB010011)
Modified on: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?