- Confirm credit card or debit card payments of bills in the Card Transaction Information window.
- Click the “Credit / Debit Charge” link under “Bill Paying Tasks” in the Navigator or check the “Credit / Debit Card” box and click OK in the “Bills To Pay” window to open the Card Transaction Information window.
- Choose the card for the payment from the “Card” drop-down list. If the card is not in the list, click the “Edit” button to add it to the list.
- Enter the date of the payment in the “Date” box or click the calendar button on the right to choose the date.
- Confirm or choose the vendor to pay from the “Vendor” drop-down list.
- Make any needed changes to the “Credit / Debit Card Transaction Items”, such as the associated account or the amount of the payment.
- Click “Save” to process the transaction
How do I enter Debit/Credit Card transactions in Bookkeeper 2007? (KB010010)
Modified on: Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?