To transfer your data from one pc to another, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the original computer that contains the data that you need to transfer.
- Open the Invoices program and click on FILE | BACKUP FILE | BROWSE
- Change where it say's LOOK IN to DESKTOP
- The filename should already be entered so click on OPEN
- Now click on OK or YES.
- Now you need to take that backup file which is saved on the desktop and transfer it to the other PC. You can do this by either using a floppy disk, burning the file to a CDR, using a flash drive or emailing the file to the other computer.
- Once you have the file in the 2nd computer and have already installed the Invoices program, put the backup file on the desktop.
- Open the Invoices program and select NEW FILE
- Type in the exact same filename that you had called it in the other computer. This need's to be verbatim.
- Click on OPEN and cancel the Wizard that comes up.
- Click on FILE | RESTORE FROM BACKUP | BROWSE
- Change LOOK IN to DESKTOP and select the backup file and click on OPEN
- Click on OK or YES.
This should restore your information from the other file. Check by clicking on the REGISTER and making sure all your old invoices are in there.