If you are getting an "A" printing on your invoices instead of a checkmark in the Tax columns of your Invoicing program, you will need to adjust a printer setting in your printer driver to allow the correct information to print.
- Go to your Windows Control Panel and select Printers
- Here, right-click on your printer, and choose Properties.
- Look for the following two options in your printer driver's settings (we unfortunately cannot give exact instructions for this, as each driver is unique)
Raster (usually on a Graphics tab)
Print True Type Fonts as Graphics (usually on a Fonts tab)
- If you find these options, choose to enable them and click Apply these enact these changes.
- Click OK, reboot your computer, and try to print again in your program.
At this point, the "A" should now be a checkmark.