To correct this issue, the first thing you need to do is ensure that you have the updated tax tables installed. Once you have confirmed that they have been installed, you need to ensure that the pay period dates and check dates are from the current dates from this year. You will not be able to process a check with a date from the prior year, if that year has already been closed.
If you have verified the above and still receive this error message, please update Bookkeeper using these directions:
- Ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Start Bookkeeper, open the Utilities menu, and choose Product Updates to start the Bookkeeper Updates wizard.
- Click Next to search for available updates and click Next to view a list of available updates. If no updates are available, click Finish to close the wizard. If there are no updates, skip to the instructions below on how to install the patch according to your current version
- Check the box next to the updates that you want to download and install.
- Click Next to download the selected updates and click Next again when the download is completed.
- Click Finish and follow the on-screen instructions to install the downloaded updates
- Reboot your computer