Restart your computer.
- Make sure no other programs are running
- Double-click on My Computer icon on your Desktop, or click Start and then My Computer
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\
- Double-click on the C: drive
- Double-click on the ProgramFiles folder
- Double-click on the Common Files folder
- Right-click on the Install Shield folder and select Rename, name this folder "InstallShield-OLD".
- Restart your computer
- Place the program's installation disc in the drive and follow the instructions to install the program