Due to security reasons there is no back door password for this program.
When you install the program for the first time and enter the information, it will ask you to specify a password.
Please take a note of this password, because this password will be used everytime you want to open the program.
If you have lost/forgotten your password, you will need to uninstall the program and delete the folder which contains the password.
Follow the instructions below:
Do a clean install of the program and start afresh.
In order to do a clean install of the program, please follow the instructions below:
- Click Start => Control Panel => Add/Remove Programs
- Select "MyAttorney Home and Business" from the list and click "Add/Remove" or "Change/Remove"
- Double Click on My Computer
- Navigate to the folder "C:\Program Files\MySoftware\"
- Right click on the "MyAttorney Home and Business" folder and select delete, then confirm deletion.
- Restart your computer
- Once rebooted, place the MyAttorney Home and Business installation disc in the drive and follow the instructions to install the program