Regarding your issue, please follow these instructions very carefully and hopefully that should resolve your issue.
- Uninstall the program by going to "Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs"
- Close all the running programs
- Double click on "MyComputer"
- Go to "C:\" -> "Windows" -> "System"
- Within this folder you'll see a file called "MSVCIRT.dll"
- Right click on the file and left click on "Rename"
- Rename this file to "MSVCIRT.old"
- Close all the window (Do NOT restart your computer)
- Put the installation disc in and install the program again.