Due to the security of Vista 64bit systems, there are some additional steps that need to be performed in order for the Marine Aquarium 3 to show as an option in the Screen Saver Settings window. Please perform the following steps:
- Delete the current Marine Aquarium shortcut from your desktop
- Browse to this location on your computer:
Locate the "MarineAquarium3.scr" file found in the SysWOW64 folder.
Note: Depending on how your system is set up, you may not see the ".scr" in the filename. There should only be one MarineAquarium3 file in there, though.
- Right-click the file name
- On the pop-up menu that appears, select the Send To - Desktop (create shortcut) options
- Right-click on the new "MarineAquarium3 - Shortcut" that is now on your Desktop
- Select the Install option from the pop-up menu
- Click the OK button on the Screen Saver Settings window to apply the Marine Aquarium screen saver
Note: If you switch to a different screen saver later on, you will lose the Marine Aquarium screen saver option from the list of screen savers. However, to get it back, you will only need to right-click on the new "MarineAquarium3 - Shortcut" and select Install from the pop-up menu.