To search resources by keywords:
- Choose Keyword Search from the Tools menu.
You'll see three data entry fields/boxes where you can enter words or terms for which you want to search. You can enter a word in one, two, or all three of the boxes.
Using Boolean Operators – When you enter words in two or three of the boxes, you can use common Boolean operators to define your search.
- After you've entered in the search terms, click the Next button.
- A list of documents is displayed based on your search terms. You can "mark" documents by double-clicking on them. A pointing finger is displayed to the left of documents that you have marked.
- Click the Next button to continue. If you want to modify your search, click the Back button and change the keywords or search terms.
- When you click Finish, the marked documents will appear marked in the Document List on the left of the Main Screen. The program displays suggested documents for the most recent keyword search. If you want to keep documents that were suggested in an earlier keyword search, uncheck the Clear previously marked documents option.
If you want to modify your search, click the Back button and change the keywords or search terms.