Unfortunately you cannot retrieve a forgotten password.
If you can’t login to your Check Designer program because you forgot your password, you’ll need to rename the DESIGN.CFG file in the program folder in order to use the program again.
CAUTION: All of your account information and designs will be deleted along with the Design.cfg file.
- Close the program and go to MY COMPUTER.
- Go to this directory C:\PROGRAM FILES\MY SOFTWARE\CHECK DESIGNER
- Right click on the DESIGN.CFG file and select Delete.
- Close the windows and now try to open your Check Designer program.
- Click on the CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT button to start creating a new account from scratch.