There are two possible solutions for this issue. The first is that there are often blank lines added to the message box automatically. Please try the following:
- Open the Invoicing program.
- Open the problem invoice.
- Open the message box at the bottom of the invoice. You should see a scroll bar appear to the right of the box.
- Click in the box on the first blank line that appears after the text.
- Repeatedly use the Delete key to remove all blank lines. The scroll bar will disappear after most have been deleted.
- Close the message box.
- Print the project.
If that fails to resolve the issue, then the next thing to try is to change the margins:
- Open the Invoicing program
- Open the File Menu and choose Print and then Print invoice
- Click the Margins button
- Change the top margin to 0
- Click Ok.
- Click the Ok button to print.
Note: This workaround works in some instances, but not all the time. If this still does not work, then the program is reserving the area at the bottom of the invoice for your Aging Statement - whether or not you are actually choosing to display it. There is no workaround for this at this time.